|Warranty:One Year||Material:Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel|
|Screw Diameter (mm):40-195mm||Shapes:Clients′ Demands|
|Function:Producing Animal Feeds Pellets||Feature:High Efficiency Low Cost|
|After-Sales Service:Service Machinery Overseas||Raw Material:Fish Meal|
|Trademark:Holyphant||Transport Package:Wooden Boxes|
|Specification:SGS, ISO, CE||Origin:China|
Food for fishes always contains rich crude protein, but the crude protein in the food is hard to digest for the fish. After being processed by the fish feed pellet extruder, the feed can be easy to digest. Similar with wet type fish feed extruder, dry type also uses alloy steel. Dry type fish feed extruder is suitable for small- or medium-scale fish farms and fish feed industry, for processing shrimp feed, prawn feed, floating fish feed, sinking fish feed pellets and pet feed pellet.
1. We can use dry powder materials to make feed pellets without adding extra water into the dry type fish feed extruder. The dry pellet feed is convenient to store.
2. The dry pellet feed is well processed which is easy for the animals to digest. During the process, the pathogenic microorganism and parasites are eliminated.
3. This fish feed pellet extruder also applies to make pellet feed for rabbits, ducks and the like. What’s more, the pellet feed is more economical than the compound mash feed.
4. There are many different press molds you can choose in according to the size of the pellet that you need.
5. The raw materials can be used in producing pellet feed is various.
1:How big is the power of you machine?
A:We design the power of the machine based on the characteristics of the material you plan to process
2:How is the quality of you prodects?
A:Our products are certificated with CE quallity inspection
3:What's the difference between microwave dryeer and normal dryer?
A:Microwave process is more efficiency and evenly
4:What's you after sale service?
A:We will dispath our engineer to your factory to guide you installation,commissioning and worker taining
5.How is the payment?
Answer: 40% TT as downpayment, 60% TT or L/C before shippment. Before shippment,welcome to inspect the machine
Copyright © 2017 - 2022Spaghetti Straws Extruder Manufacture All Rights Reserved