|Service Type:Turnkey||Extruder Type:Twin-Screw Extruder|
|Dryer Type:Mulit-Layer Dryer||Dryer Heating Type:Electrical, Oil-Fired, Gas-Fired|
|Main Body Material:Stainless Steel||Screws Material:38CrMoAl|
|Speed Control Type:Controlled by Inverter||Motors Type:3-Phase Asynchronous Motors|
|Main Production Factors:Temperature, Pressure, Feeding Speed etc.||Main Food Material:Rice Powder (Broken Rice)|
|Trademark:Shengrun||Transport Package:Wooden Case|
|Specification:Voltage: basing on user′s workshop voltage||Origin:China|
Artificial rice machine is studied in concern with the loss of nutritional elements in the rice which is made by the traditional rice processing. Rice and its by-products can be produced into highly nutritional foods by adding additional nutrient components after extrusion cooking. Further, for this process, the broken rice and rice bran can be reused. Process for making artificial rice grains, comprises a mixture of rice flour, water and oil in extruder, forming into rice-grain shape, drying and cooling in low temperature. The technique makes it feasible to avoid the loss of nutrition.
(1) High automatic degree , all machines just need 2 worker for operation.
(2) Wide range raw material . All cereal flour are ok, like maize, rice, wheat, millet and so on.
(3) Various size of rice could be processed just by changing the mold.
(4) Self-cleaning, when stopping, it can be cleaned without disassembling the screws.
(5) Auto-temperature control system makes the temperature control more direct viewing and the parameter more precise
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally speaking, it is 7 days if the machines are in stock. Or it is 25 days if the goods are out of stock.
Q: Could you supply all the parameters about the machines?
A: Of couse. We are delighted to supply all the informtion that you want to know.
Q: How about the after sale service?
A: We will send our engineers to your factory for installation and training.
Copyright © 2017 - 2023Spaghetti Straws Extruder Manufacture All Rights Reserved